Daniel Davies sent me this chain letter, which now means I have to tell you 7 things you may not know about me. Most of the below are really lame as I was struggling with things to write about, guess i’m not that interesting in that respect!
- I actually got my job through Twitter back, way back in December 07 / January 08.
- I have a weird fascination with anything to do with underground history, one example of this is closed stations on the London Underground, or tunnels in cities. I often find myself reading Wikipedia reading related pages. Strange huh? It only started recently.
- When I was younger (Junior school) I had 2 poems published in a Solihull ‘Young writers?’ book. They are still on my Dad’s bookshelf, which one day will no doubt cause some embarrassment.
- I have many thing’s I’d like to do or complete, just never seem to find time to sit down and do them.
- I was obsessed with my Xbox 360, till I found my girlfriend Cassie. The 360 got used less and less till it died and has been dead since.
- I’d love to be more artistic and creative, but it’s something that’s never been natural to me. As you can see from this sites design.
- I am not a very sociable person. I won’t actively come over and talk to you, unless I know you or have spoken to you previously. I guess that’s why people say i’m “shy”, and find it hard to ‘mingle’ at events like Multipack and Brumbloggers.